Latest Update: 17/02/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Physics Based Rendering model and textures for use in P3D v4.4 and above.
- Additional standard key commands for aircraft controls, switches and levers.
- Added option to mix some external engine sound noise into internal sound levels
- Added option to mute/unmute sounds when sim loses window focus (matches the feature in P3D)
- More robust searching for sound.cfg file.
- Updated installer options
- Minor bug fixes.
- Compatible with Prepar3D V4
- Improved installer options
- Fixed issue with Prepar3D V3 where aircraft was not working for some users
- Fire button assignable to a joystick button
- Option to load aircraft in a cold and dark state
- Various bug fixes
- 4 new repaints
- NX107PJ US version of VH-OPJ (A85-439)
- A85-404 modern orange highlights
- A85-444 modern camo
- A85-364 prototype paint on vintage model
- Fixed rudder trim centre command
- Stores tailwheel locked/unlocked from last used. If aircraft loads in the air tailwheel will be locked.
- Changed prop model switching conditions
- Made exterior canopy glass more visible
- Made engine sounds when canopy or windows open more audible
- Fixed texturing problem on underside of air intake in P3D
- Fixed spelling and various text errors in Animation Manager
- Fixed wing leveller button in autopilot 2D gauge Changes to information in prefs and engine_wear save files
- Fixed various XML syntax errors in models and gauges Added systems text to the Pilot's Handbook
- Fixed text errors in the Pilot's Handbook
- Fixed issues with Windows XP users
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.