Latest Update: 09/02/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Updated Animation Manager with full Pilot's Handbook and interactive checklists.
- Prepar3D Version 3 compatibility.
- Added support for Flight1 GNS530 and GNS430 to RXP models (Flight1 gauges are not included with the Sierra and may be purchased separately)
- New Garmin GL30 nav/com radio
- Improved transponder
- CDI gauge for vor, ils and glideslope navigation in both models
- New engine wear and maintenance programming
- New fuel consumption programming for more accurate fuel use
- New oil consumption programming
- New programmable emergency procedures failures
- Improved window transparency system (more levels and no longer requires restart of FSX)
- Improved stall and spin behaviour
- New parking brake/wheel chock programming that locks the aircraft in place (no more inching forward and breaking free at full power)
- Various bug fixes
- Prepar3D 2.0 versions included
- Various minor bug fixes
- Animation Manager updated to allow fuel/weight changes in-game
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.