Latest Update: 02/05/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New Animation Manager/Flight Manual which provides control over user preferences, payload and fuel, normal and emergency procedure checklists plus information on aircraft systems. Press shift+3 to display.
- Middle mouse click on any control to open the Animation Manager/Flight Manual to see a help page for that item.
- Prepar3D v3 support
- Added Flight1 GTN750 and GTN650 GPS support (the Flight1 GTN gauges are not included with the Eaglet and can be purchased separately from Flight1)
- Larger mouse click zones and improved mouse control of knobs and levers
- New Garmin SL30 nav/com radio simulation
- Improved transponder simulation
- CDI gauge for vor, ils and glideslope navigation in both versions
- New engine wear and maintenance programming
- New fuel consumption programming for more accurate fuel use rates
- New oil consumption programming
- New programmable emergency procedures failures
- Improved window transparency system (more levels and no need to restart FSX)
- Improved stall and spin behaviour
- New parking brake/wheel chock programming that locks the aircraft in place
- Prepar3D 2.0 versions included
- Various minor bug fixes
- In-game Animation Manager replaces standalone Drifter Setup program
- Seasky float version for water operations has been added
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.