Latest Update: 24/10/2014
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- GNC255 radio gauge to enable full NAV2 based use. With simulated database update.
- Dimming ability to panel gauges. Three different brightness levels available. As well as off.
- Panel gauge lighting separated from the lighting BUS. This allows gauge only lighting. This means that the gauge lights will no longer turn on with the stock lighting keyboard shortcut.
- Battery correctly shuts everything down including all lights. You will need to return on lights if you turn off the master battery whilst the lights are on.
- Secondary compass removed due to the addition of the GNC255.
- Added the function of turning on and off the 2D popup via the emergency horizon switch (pilot’s side lower panel beneath the breakers).
- New GNC255 manual
- Updated manual and checklists
- The aircraft is VFR/VFR-N and IFR certified.
- Three new liveries (kindly provided by Thomas Roehl)
- Choke levers modified to work closer to the real thing. No longer are mixture levers during flight.
- Correct trim wheel rotation.
- Improved flight dynamics
- Improved turn coordinator behavior
- Lowered the font size of the DME to allow for larger time amounts. Added indicators once DME is either not tuned or out of range.
- Changed the MD200 gauge compass ring to OBS indicator
- Changed the MD200 from VOR 1 to VOR 2
- CHT gauge maximums reduced.
- All avionics have been added to the avionics BUS. You must switch both avionics switches to the on position for the avionics to work.
- Backlit switches changed to battery BUS.
- Visual indicator for gear added.
- Airspeed indicator gauge texture changed to resemble the real thing.
- Improved night lighting routine for annunciators, gauges, avionics buttons.
- Improved Lighting textures for gauges and avionics.
- Changed emergency lights to cabin lights.
- Tweaked the STEC-55x gauge textures.
- Tweaked FDE to get a slightly better idle thrust figure.
- Electrical configuration tweak.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.