Latest Update: 2022/06/13
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed propeller glitch causing jumps at approach settings -Fixed warning chime playing below 85kts
v1.2.0a - 2022/06/06
-Reverted to Asobo's wing leveller
-Fixed TAWS Inhibit reverse operation
-Deactivated ESP system until toggling it is possible through the G1000
v1.2.0 - 03/06/2022
- Fixed missing Ignition switch sound
- Fixed bug where aircraft noses down when autopilot disengages Fixed
- Typo in units of flap autotrim system Added TAWS INH annunciation on
- PFD Modified TAWS TEST warning to not play if TAWS INHIBIT is on
- Corrected idle fuel flow and improved consumption at lower ends
- Implemented custom ITT logic Implemented engine hot starts Implemented
- Engine failure due to overstress, overtorque, overheat Implemented
- Starter failures over time or with abuse.
- Implemented fatigue persistence for engine and starter Specified 0
- Heaters in pilot AC zone Corrected AC temperature initialisation Added
- ESP system Added fuel starvation when flying at 0G or less Fixed
- Propeller drag and speeds at lower end of spectrum Corrected Air
- Conditioning initialisation temperatures Fixed wing leveller
- Functionality Added VR touch controller support Created PFD & MFD
- Cameras Fixed some duplicates and errors in some cfg files Code
v1.0.24 - 14/03/2022
-Changed low idle to 54% N1.
-Changed high idle to 68% N1.
-Fixed pitch trim mismatch when disengaging AP.
-Improved Autopilot PID for NAV & LOC hold.
-Increased propeller drag significantly and corrected engine output at lower power settings
-Corrections to AC physics system to account for wind from all directions when doors are open.
-Added TAWS INHIBIT function.
-Fixed overhead reading light casting even when potentiometre was off.
-Various code improvements and fixes.
-Fixed AP, AoA and O2 lights culling in all cockpit variants.
-Fixed inverted VS wheel animation.
-Re-rigged hobbs metre (engine time).
-Corrected stray labels in all VCs.
-Added AI models.
-LOD2 now has dummy screens for performance (all variants).
-Improvements to the electrical system.
-Separated G1000 screen brightness from buttons and made screen fully dimmable for night flying.
-Increased autopilot panel minimum brightness to 2% when on.
-Changed torque gauge readout graduation to 10 instead of 1ft-lb.
- Reduced P-Factor and propwash on rudder.
- Fixed aircraft.cfg entries that prevented ATC from calling out custom tail numbers and airlines.
- Fixed tail flutter happening at speeds over 35kts.
- Fixed G1000 brightness.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.