- Removed the "GEAR DOWN" hotkey used to re-open the panel as it could cause problems (namely, the PBE buttons would become inop) with users who have buttons/sliders assigned to the gear down event in MSFS. What would happen is the user's hardware could send a "gear down" sign every second, causing a conflict since we used the Gear Down event as a trigger to open and focus the panel window. That said, if using a single monitor, we recommend simply keeping the panel "locked" in the open state (via the checkbox on the Settings pane), but double clicking on top of the menu to collapse the panel to save screen space.
- Laid the groundwork for upcoming improvements owing to new functionality recently added to the MSFS SDKs.
- New Voice set!
RUSSIA: Only pure Russian is available. There is no English version, so you must be able to understand Russian!
- New ground service vehicle available for control: The Air Stairs! Note, air stairs must be visible in your parking area. Note that we cannot currently control the length of time the stairs are attached to the aircraft. We're hoping Asobo will improve that soon.
- New Voice sets!
- ITALIAN: English accented and pure Italian options.
- DUTCH: English accented and pure Dutch options.
- EASTERN EUROPEAN REGION: English accent only.
Important! If using VOICE CONTROL with Italian or Dutch selected, you need to speak in English, but the ramper will still respond in native Dutch or Italian. This is because Windows does not support Italian or Dutch for speech recognition.
If using MENU CONTROL, then everything is pure Dutch or Italian.