Latest Update: 13/04/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Corrects an issue that could affect the parking brake in the MSFS Aerosoft CRJ at the end of pushback.
- Hotkeys can be assigned directly via the Settings Panel.
v1.9 - 01/04/2021
- Window Transparency option added to the Settings Panel. Some people liked the transparent main window. Some didn't. Now you have a choice.
- Main Panel re-arranged to take up less space.
- When exiting PBE, users will no longer be asked to confirm the exit.
v1.8 - 12/03/2021
- Main panel now uses a transparent background. We think it looks much better. However, you can still collapse the window, which is what we actually recommend you do if you're not using the panel window.
- As per user request, window position should now auto save.
- As per user request, the PBE icon now has text on it that says PBE. That can help distinguish it from the Flight Crew A320 icon.
- "Panel in focus" text replaced by a keyboard graphic shown in the screen shot above.
v1.7 - 15/01/2021
- Removed the "SIMCONNECT.CFG" from the installer as it could induce CTDs and other undesired behavior for some users. If you are updating to V1.7, please manually delete "Simconnect.cfg" from your PBE folder if it is still present.
- New hotkey for opening the PBE panel if LOCK PANEL is 'unchecked' on the Settings Panel and if the panel is minimized. By default, PBE uses the "D" key for this new hotkey. You can manually change that assignment via the PBE Settings XML file in Appdata.
C:\Users\***your user name***\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew Pushback Express\Pushback_Express_Data.xml
v1.6 - 05/01/2021
- Removed the "GEAR DOWN" hotkey used to re-open the panel as it could cause problems (namely, the PBE buttons would become inop) with users who have buttons/sliders assigned to the gear down event in MSFS. What would happen is the user's hardware could send a "gear down" sign every second, causing a conflict since we used the Gear Down event as a trigger to open and focus the panel window. That said, if using a single monitor, we recommend simply keeping the panel "locked" in the open state (via the checkbox on the Settings pane), but double clicking on top of the menu to collapse the panel to save screen space.
- Laid the groundwork for upcoming improvements owing to new functionality recently added to the MSFS SDKs.
- New Voice set!
RUSSIA: Only pure Russian is available. There is no English version, so you must be able to understand Russian!
v1.5 - 27/11/2020
- New ground service vehicle available for control: The Air Stairs! Note, air stairs must be visible in your parking area. Note that we cannot currently control the length of time the stairs are attached to the aircraft. We're hoping Asobo will improve that soon.
- New Voice sets!
- ITALIAN: English accented and pure Italian options.
- DUTCH: English accented and pure Dutch options.
- EASTERN EUROPEAN REGION: English accent only.
Important! If using VOICE CONTROL with Italian or Dutch selected, you need to speak in English, but the ramper will still respond in native Dutch or Italian. This is because Windows does not support Italian or Dutch for speech recognition.
If using MENU CONTROL, then everything is pure Dutch or Italian.
v1.4 - 12/11/2020
- Major feature added - support for the MSFS ground service vehicles
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.