Latest Update: 2024/01/26
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed the problem with lat/lon calculations ending up in the middle of the ocean
v3.02 - 2022/03/10
- Change: bring back pilot distance control in P3D V4/5
- Change: AITX AI are always shown in the list and GE
- Change: recordings are always created, regardless of range
- Bugfix: fixed issues with AI formation and intercept feature
- Bugfix: possible issues with the SE registry key
- Bugfix: l/r/f/b on AiShift calls wrong plane, resulting in NPE
v3.0 - 2020/05/20
- is a complete rewrite with multithreading. This should help with stuttering that many people experienced, especially with the older simulators. With P3D V4 there is nothing to be done, AI objects flutter no matter what.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.