Latest Update: 10/09/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Updated .acf file to X-Plane 11.50 standard
- Adjustments to flight dynamics for X-Plane's new flight model
- Update autopilot - it no longer causes a failure of the pitch trim servos
- Update skunkcrafts ignorelist file
- Multiple updates to the manifest.json file
- Fixed gyro sounds in cockpit
- Fixed looping sound issue
- Fixed tooltip on mixture lever
- Updated Plugin logic to SASL 3.8
- Adapted flight dynamics to comply with 11.40 updates.
- Fixed rain effects
- Fixed stall warning sounds
- Fixed night lighting
- Re-assigned anti-ice engine air lever
- Pop-ups improved for VR.
- Fixed rain sounds above the clouds
- Rain sound is heard only when being hit by rain
- Added support for SkunkCrafts auto-updater
- Optimised file size (compiled tail number graphics onto one separate texture for each livery)
- Fixed wind sound
- Fixed circuit breaker logic
- Improved cockpit lighting with 3D spill light and night texture tweaks
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.