Latest Update: 16/01/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fractional part of the ADF frequency can now be changed using the I/C knob
- Beam compass card can now be rotated by middle-clicking on the setting knob
- Livery texture fixes
- Bomb bay tanks logic and 2D gauge fixed
- Wiper logic fixed
- Panel state logic fixes
- Manual updated to reflect changes since release
- Livery textures mismatch - fixed
- External model options not initialising correctly when product installed outside of Prepar3D directory - fixed
- External model shadow issue when viewed from cockpit - fixed
- All eight elevon surfaces are now independently animated
- PFC failures now affect control sensitivity
- Alternator failure lamp logic fixed
- Un-commanded brake parachute door opening above 170 KIAS - fixed
- Radio altimeter OFF flag logic fixed
- Fuel system logic fixes
- External model options not initialising correctly in FSX - fixed
- Custom-coded hydraulic system functionality implemented, including the electrically-operated hydraulic power pack unit (EHPP)
- Reflectivity of paint schemes adjusted to better match real aircraft
- Brake chute deployment logic and animation improved
- Airbrake logic improved
- Landing light lamps only illuminated at night - fixed
- More functionality added to custom-coded electrical system e.g. AAPP, RAT and busbars (middle-mouse button to open/close switch guards)
- Landing lamp blowback logic - fixed (lamp switches must now be set to RETRACT and then selected back to TAXY or LAND)
- Pitot heat magnetic indicator logic - fixed
- Engine covers visible during engine start - fixed
- Pitch and bank hold added to autopilot
- IAS/ALT autopilot switch can now be pulled out to engage associated mode using the middle-mouse button (must be pushed back in to rotate between positions)
- Autopilot trim indicator and annunciators - fixed
- Tail clearance lights now illuminate at same time
- Radio altimeter lights illuminated when outside possible range - fixed
- Tutorial flight files added
- XH558 tail texture fixed
- Blind/visor animations - improved click-spot logic for easier use
- AUTO/MANUAL temperature control switch - fixed
- Second pilot model added to cockpit
- White blade aerials added to nose of MRR variant
- NAV1 frequency not selectable unless COM1 preset selector is set to M (manual) - fixed
- WE177 bomb rack added
- Airbrakes can now be controlled using the flap control assignments to allow for incremental changes in/out
- The external model options are now configured by values in the texture.cfg file for each specific livery, allowing you to configure repaints appropriately. A value of '1' will enable the corresponding option. (Note: K2/MRR options are only available if you have the expansion pack installed.)
hasProbe=1 // In-flight refuelling probe fitted?
has201=1 // Olympus 201 engines fitted?
hasTFR=0 // TFR dome fitted to nose?
hasModernAerials=0 // Modern aerials fitted?
hasFinECM=1 // ECM fitted to tail?
isK2=0 // Is a K2 variant?
isMRR=1 // Is an MRR variant?
- New custom sounds added (bomb doors, air brakes and entrance door)
- Non-functional click spots on some controls (FSX only) - fixed
- Autopilot ALT/IAS clickspot - fixed
- XH558 ATC_ID incorrect - fixed
- Bomb doors can now be operated using the 'Water rudder (up/down)' control assignment
- Bomb door animation speed increased to better match real aircraft
- Cabin temperature control (right console) can now be used for manual selection of temperature. Mouse wheel up/down is used to toggle the switch between AUTO and MANUAL, and left/right click is used to move the switch between the COLD and HOT position.
- GPS mode can now be selected by rotating the navigation selector (centre instrument panel) to the REMOTE position. Any other position selects NAV mode.
- Cockpit lighting can now be selected on at any time of day using either of the white flood light switches
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.