Latest Update: 22/08/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
Bugs & Updates
- AIRCRAFT TITLE NAME UPDATED FOR FSX & P3D.
- SKID ENGINE PERFORMANCE NOW MATCHES FLOAT MODEL FOR HIGH ALTITUDE FLIGHT.
- Floats model starter (fixed)
- Exterior MASH model updated
- Lights now work during the daytime
Earlier updates included in this version:
- Tail skid now has a shadow
- Increased stabilizer endplates size
- Removed stabilizer for the H-13G MASH model
- Added a new model bell 47D with no doors
- P3D preview window now shows model
- Rotor governor switch now has click sound
- The kohlsman drum animation updated
- Compass animation updated
- Rotor and RPM needles updated
- Carb heat and air temp needles updated
- Throttle grip does not jiggle when govenor switch is on
- Fixed exterior shadows
- Removed 2 more knobs from old clock
- Manifold needle has less movment
- Lights now turn off by battery voltage and switches
- Rotor trim now trims left for passenger balance
- Transponder knobs updated
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.