Latest Update: 31/12/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- CDI was misaligned.
- Exterior blurred prop was showing when engine was stopped.
- Chocks were stuck visible.
- Co-pilot was visibility was opposite of the function from the 2D window.
v1.2 - 21/08/2020
- Installer updated for P3D v5
- Updated cabin and panel lights
- PRODUCT INSTALLER NOW INCLUDES A P3D V4 INSTALLATION OPTION WITH NEW 64BIT DLL'S.
Bugs & Updates
- AIRCRAFT TITLE NAME UPDATED FOR FSX & P3D.
- THE PLACARD REFERS TO "MPH" NOW.
- AIRSPEED IS MPH INDICATED NOW.
- CABIN AIR SWITCH PLAYS CORRECT SOUND.
- TURN COORDINATOR UPDATED FOR ACCURACY AND REACTION TIME.
- COPILOT DOOR TO NOSE CLICK SPOT FIXED FROM BLEEDING INTO PANEL.
- RED LIGHT EFFECT FOR P3D ENLARGED FOR MORE VISIBILTY.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.