Latest Update: 04/04/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- VR Ready - all cockpit manipulators have been optimized for virtual reality in accordance with the Laminar Research Guidance for Authors, and tested with X-Plane 11.20vr6
- Now includes the ShadeTree Micro Aviation AutoUpdate(c) plugin - your copy will be automatically updated (when needed) every time you load the Cirrus
- New "Startup Cold, Dark and Healthy" option available from the Options pop-up menu. If you select this option, the switches, settings, etc. will be reset to a "cold and dark" state, and any failures will be reset
- New menu control system - you can now reposition and resize your menus, and their positions and sizes are saved when you exit. Position the small control icon anywhere on the screen.
- Persistent "save states" - (91) different preferences, options, switch settings, and weights are saved when you unload the Cirrus, and are restored when you fly the next time
- Autopilot now disengages when Minimums are reached - according the Cirrus POH, the autopilot will not engage or will disengage either below 200' AGL or when your Decision Height Minimum is reached
- Autopilot LVL function now turns on the autopilot servos and sets roll and pitch to zero (in accordance with the SR20 POH)
- New NORMAL textures for interior objects - to take advantage of X-Plane PBR rendering system
- The altitude number on the altimeter is now shown in steps of 10' (e.g. 1100, 1110, 1120, etc.) instead of one-foot increments (1101, 1102, etc.)
- New LEDs appear near the HSI on the PFD to show Course and Heading changes when CRS or HDG knobs are being adjusted
- Landing lights are now much brighter
- Fixed a problem where the ADF and NAV audio volumes were flip/flopping
- Now using the correct dataref for the analog gauge slip indicator
- Now using the correct dataref for the turn rate indicators
- Fixed a problem where the engine idle could go much too low and the engine would die
- Fixed misaligned glideslope indicator on PFD
- Improved the situation where the %Power needle on the MFD would jump wildly when mixture is reduced to near engine-quit state
- Small improvements to FMOD sounds
- Fixed some UV-map problems with some meshes on the interior
- Autopilot now uses standard X-Plane commands instead of custom commands
- Added missing HDR lights for interior dome lights
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.