Latest Update: 27/07/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Almost instantaneous database load time (compared to 40-50 seconds before)
- Database is now handled in a separate binary plugin, separating it from other logic in the plane.
- Back-end is now more similar to how the default GNS430/530 handle the database.
- Compatible with Navigraph updates to the GNS430 Custom Data waypoint and navaid files.
- Numerous optimizations to minimize FPS hit during certain conditions
- Improved file compatibility with file plans generated in 3rd party apps
- Smoother/snappier navigation and data entry
- Increased stability and improved initialization logic (especially from cold and dark)
- Better handling of ambiguous locations for waypoints with duplicate names, both when entering a flight plan and when loading an fms flight plan from file.
- Higher resolution moving map
- Numerous minor fixes (wind indicator, GS, engine indicators, visual glitches in applicable planes)
- Improved "Core" vs. "Custom" G1000 architecture, keeping all core functions of the G1000 more similar and unified across multiple aircraft
- Fixed engine indicator in the G1000.
- Comm frequency changes correctly
- Weather radar
- G1000 improvement
- 3D Knobs enhanced
- Transponder modes added
- G1000 3D screens turns off when 2D window pops up to improve performance
- Exterior light improvement
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.