Latest Update: 11/07/2014
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Nose gear steering angle too limited - fixed
- Nav hold automatically selected when autopilot is engaged - fixed
- VOR/ADF switches not animated - fixed
- MFD mode and range knobs re-modelled
- VOR/DME information clipped on MFD - fixed
- Various changes to annuniciator lights
- Cabin door still shows as closed when viewed from cabin despite it being open - fixed
- Overspeed light always illuminated - fixed
- Mach read-out on ASI now displays correct value
- Flap position indication on pedestal doesn't match flap lever or flap gauge - fixed
- DC AMPs gauge always in the red - fixed
- VOR/ADF switches on RMI not moving - fixed
- Rudder bias switches are permanently set to off - fixed
- Cabin temperature knob not animated - fixed
Updated ground handling to address issues were users were reporting excessive rolling and sliding of the 800XP on the ground.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.