Latest Update: 30/08/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Prepar3D v4 compatibility added
- Further improvements to engine start logic
- Improved panel state system. The panel state will be automatically saved whenever a flight is saved and reloaded when that flight is loaded.
- Generator warning lights – fixed
- Top to belly tank transfer system – fixed
- Landing light - now illuminates the ground, cockpit switch functionality improved
- Checklist panel updated – performance improvements, clearer text and page numbers added
- NAV/GPS toggle click-spot added – a click-spot located in the bottom left corner of the 2D autopilot panel can be used to toggle between NAV and GPS mode. With NAV selected the autopilot will track a VOR radial when the TRACK knob is pulled. With GPS selected the autopilot will track the GPS flight plan.
- Text removed from bottom of autopilot 2D panel
- Engine start issues fixed
- Zero G flameout logic improved
- Prepar3D v3 compatibility added
- Altimeter fixed
- Revised flight dynamics to improve the directional control at circuit speeds
- New aircraft model to remove the pink surfaces that show when textures are loading
- Revised ground unit placement
- Multiplayer flooding issue fixed
- FSX Steam Edition compatibility added
- Lower strobe position adjusted.
- Strobe lights now have red and white lights (strobe switches are now three-position).
- Fuel tank capacity adjusted.
- Canopy opening procedure adjusted (see manual page 24 for procedure).
- Canopy bounce when in propped taxi position fixed.
- Autopilot heading mismatch fixed.
- Revised smoke and heat-haze effects.
- Smoke appearing at wing tip bug fixed.
- Heading gauge bug fixed.
- Throttle freeze bug fixed.
- GPS back button bug fixed.
- Sunken ground equipment problem fixed.
- Check list now left-aligned for easy reading.
- Q-feel needles now showing in cockpit.
- Cold and Dark bug fixed.
- Flight analysis tool replaced with three separate tools. Flight analysis part completely reworked and now displayed live data during the flight, including a map with aircraft and way point positions.
- Canopy misting feature added – canopy will now mist when descending from altitude, requiring the de-mist system to be activated.
- Custom engine start system improved.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.