Latest Update: 21/08/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- SODE v1.6.2 (and higher) compatibility
- Upgraded installer
- Airport lights can now be switched on with NAV2 set at 112.0MHz or at ILS frequency of a particular runway. This will make autoland day landings possible with lights switched on.
- An additional option in the installer to switch airport lights ON permanently
- New, more realistic textures for runway lights
- Mesh issues in P3Dv4 fixed
- SODE fixes against stuttering
- Ground polygons fixed (snow layer)
- The no-interior version available again
- New, fully custom-made lighting system, can be turned ON by selecting 112.00MHz on NAV2
- New stop bars, operational in P3D as well
- New Heli Apron (stands 201-205) with D5 twy
- Other minor fixes including charts and the manual
- SODE v1.3 compatibility
- New buildings added (including new radar)
- New P3Dv2/v3 lighting system (fox shimmering fix)
- FPS improved
- Some apron signs updated (green taxiways)
Please note - you do not have to remove the previous version in order to install the update.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.