Latest Update: 21/01/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
Service Pack 2
- Removes an errant set of buffers that showed in a scenario at Newcastle.
Service Pack 1
- Track speeds at Edinburgh and Heaton TMD corrected.
- Bridge underside textures changed.
- Powderhaul sidings now showing track.
- Track graphical glitches corrected.
- All Level Crossings replaced to stop cars and pizza delivery mopeds driving onto Tracks.
- Scenario Properties file updated.
- Craig Mill signals adjusted to show amber aspects on approach to loop.
- Issue stopping scenario creation from Torness sidings to Millerhall via Granthouse loop corrected.
- Various other minor issues addressed.
- Added a 2D/3D track swapper utility to allow users to choose between 2D or 3D track to be displayed in the route.
- The swapper utility “N2E_Track.exe” Is located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\Content\Routes\e07cc914-874a-41de-9b54-234d13678011\Networks or can be accessed via the Windows Start >Just Trains > “Newcastle to Edinburgh Track Selector” location.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.