Latest Update: 06/07/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
-Brand new cockpit textures created from scratch
-Prepar3D v5 compatibility
- Fixed issue where pilot's wouldn't follow the aircraft when nosegear extends for launch
- Fixed canopy glass transparency
- Pilot visor showing over the glass in the canopy separator frame
- Fixed INOP wingfold in exterior model
- Fixed "instabrake" problem with drag chute
- Fixed wrong markings on USAF evaluator variant
- Fixed PBR textures that caused shadow artifacts on pilots' helmets
- Fixed issue with afterburner dynamic lighting
- Removed CEX Configurator shortcut from installer
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.