Latest Update: 17/07/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Now Supports P3D V4.3
- Minor Bug fixes
- CTDs in P3D versions resolvedCTD due to hardware mappings from the AMS resolved
- AMS hardware mapping system revised so that axis commands are now fully functional along with the Flap Set commands
- Radar BEACON mode now operational with PPI WIDE/NARROW modes
- OFFSET bombing mode and TGT FIND modes now operational
- Cursor Freeze, Target insert, and Cursor Reset controls added to the AMS for OFFSET bombing mode
- Animation error on torque links on landing gear corrected
- Various texture bugs corrected
- Gunsight materials corrected for low visibility conditions
- Corrupted textures on startup due to cockpit lighting system corrected
- AMS Updater system introduced for ease of hotfix updates
- Numerous other small bugs reported are fixed
NOTE: Back up any custom liveries and then uninstall previous version using the 'uninstall' option in the previous version's installer.
Notification of new hotfix updates will appear in the sim's MVAMs.
- Fixed compatibility with P3D v3.4.22 update.
- Now supports P3Dv3.4.14
- Minor bugfixes
- Now supports Prepar3d
- Flap and Gear indicators
- Slimelight on wing for J version
- Radar scope reflection rotated 90* CCW
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.