Latest Update: 18/11/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- updated almost all ground textures to be more like the real world.
- fixed textures at the club area
- reworked all the lines and markings on the ground to be as close to the real world as possible
- added objects on the extended area of runway 04
- new custom windsock is added at 04
- added tie downs at the transient area's
- updated ground elements that were conflicting with elevation and could show as a flickering effect
- improved the conditions for AI airplanes on the airport"
- Added the Harvard at the stearman area
- Added Beech 18 at its common location at the airport
- Airport is more populated
- minor objects added at restaurant area
- Approach area 22 is now more realistic after SU6
- Added T hangar at south side of the airport
Marketplace updated information
- added tags
- added scroller at the bottom
- added pictures
v1.0.1 - 30/07/2021
- Ground object elevation for Parking T’s, potholes and gutters fixed
- Metallic maps on some of the aprons slightly adjust to reflect a more realistic look
- Terrain issues south of the airport solved and some minor adjustments to the approach area of 22
- Grass height is adjusted to a more realistic height.
- Texture glitching for various objects have been fixed
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.