Latest Update: 2022/02/0
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Updated Qt to 6.2.3.
- Fixed splash screen issue.
v3.1.6 - 2022/01/29
- Changed to Qt 6.2 and 64-bit binary.
- Fixed Portuguese resource.
- Fixed some typos.
v3.1.5 - 2021/10/07
- Added a backup database for use when the main database is down.
v3.1.4 - 2021/09/20
- Changed the database server.
- Fixed menus and options not disabled while updating charts.
- ICAO input box is now disabled while downloading charts.
- Changed the Spanish resource to the English version.
v3.1.3 - 2021/09/10
- Changed the hosting provider for the app server for speed and better reliability.
- Changed many resources internal structure, the app should be faster than before.
- Fixed some airports not associated with their country.
- Fixed Bahrain resource.
- Other charts are now in ‘ZZZZ – Other Countries’ folder instead of the main charts folder.
- Renamed 'Refresh Downloaded Charts' to 'Rescan Downloaded Charts'.
- Custom resources structure, old custom resources must be added again.
- Renamed "Multiple Files (Website)" type to "Code Files (Website)".
- "Single File (Website)" type, replaced by "Code Files (Website)".
- Fixed multiple grammatical mistakes
v3.1.2 - 2021/07/23
- Changed the app server.
v3.1.1 - 2021/07/17
- Changed charts folder structure so charts are now inside country folders.
- Changed UI windows size.
- Whitespaces are now removed from the beginning and end of the license key.
- Changed "License key is invalid" message to "License key couldn't be found".
v3.1 - 2021/06/21
Added various UI improvements.
- Changed the download charts list to a tree view to display download charts, sorted according to the ICAO code, with the ability to open, update, and delete individual airport charts.
- Changed the activation logic to avoid any random changes in the hardware ID.
- Fixed New Zealand resource.
v3.0.3 - 2021/06/18
- Added various code improvements.
- Edit menu and check for updates menu option are now disabled while downloads are in progress.
- Removed any airport description chart (TEXT) from all resources.
- Fixed Saudi Arabia resource.
- Fixed custom resources URL not saved properly
v3.0.2 - 2021/05/26
- Fixed Argentina resource
v3.0.1 - 2021/05/26
- Added ‘Refresh Download Charts’ option.
- UAE chart filenames no longer contains the chart number.
- France airport description chart (TEXT) is ignored.
- Removed debugging messages in the log.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.