Latest Update: 27/02/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Programmatically forced alternator to the on position to fix battery drain issue reported by some users
- Programmatically auto-calibrated altimeter pressure upon aircraft initialisation, to alleviate the issue reported by some customers that the altimeter reads 28.00inHg on startup.
- IMPORTANT: auto-calibration only happens once, when the aircraft first loads. It is the virtual pilot's responsibility to maintain a properly calibrated instrument from that point on.
v1.10 - 23/10/2020
- - Flaps: reduced drag, increased lift
- - Flaps: changed to mechanical and now respond almost instantly to changes
- - Engine: Reduced aircraft top speed
- - Engine: Improved engine response across entire envelope
- - Aircraft will now decelerate at low RPM
- - Electrical system: Modified electrical system to account for new engine behaviour
- - Added Parking Brake for convenience
- - 44N: Modified snow property on some items to make them seem "fresh"
- - Added some more clutter objects around airport
- - Changed fuel tank selector setting from "ALL" to "BOTH" to reflect correct setting.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.