Latest Update: 2021-07-29
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
v1.6 - 2021-07-29
- Fixes XML error message on start-up associated with new FS2Crew website change over.
v1.5 - 2021-04-13
- Transparency window option added for those who prefer solid backgrounds.
- Hotkeys can be assigned directly via the Settings Panel.
v1.4 - 2021-03-12
- Main Panel background is now transparent. This makes the main panel look much nicer.
- Icon now has text "A320" to help distinguish it from the PBE icon (user request).
- Position of panel window remembered (user request).
- Default A320 only. Improved flows. FO will now set the Autobrake to MAX during his taxi flow. The FO will also turn on the APU during the after landing flow and turn off the fuel pumps during the shutdown flow.
- Change: Panel in focus text replaced by a single keyboard icon graphic.
v1.3 - 2021-01-15
- Fixed: Removed "SIMCONNECT.CFG" from the installer as it could cause problems. You must ensure that file is not in your FC A320 folder. If it's there, delete it.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.
v1.2 - 2020-11-12
- Fixed: Minimums callout in Approach Checklist.
IMPORTANT: User must uninstall V1.1 prior to installing V1.2
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.