Latest Update: 02/10/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixes in GA PERF page
- Added code to avoid CTD
- Fix for dissapearing climb constraints after passing waypoints
- Added fields to LoadSheet for FMGS
- Misc fixes in AIDS PRINT
- Cockpit printer: added the loadsheet printout, being activated after the pax boarding complete
- Changes in MCDU text colors
v126.96.36.199 Experimental -->> NOTE OVERWRITES AICRAFT>CFG, save you liveries! <<--
- Fixed climb constraints indications and autopilot respecting them
- Cockpit printer: Zulu date/time now used instead of sim current time
- Adding contrails that were missing from some types
- Changes in sim METAR decoding
- Tweaks to drag factor
- Fix for web connect, Do note there are now TWO web connect apllication:
- A3XXConnectPro_A320A321 and A3XXConnectPro_A318A319 Both are installed in this update!
- Fixed webconnect not working for users who did not have the A318/A319 installed
- Inserted the lower volume sound for wind and wipers as was used for the A318/A319
- Corrected parking codes in aircraft.cfg
- Corrected thumbnails used in livery manager
- Changed descend behavior to use a bit steeper angle to maintain momentum
- Changed climb behavior for A321 IAE
- Corrected Eazyjet serial placard
- Updated METAR decoding for AOC menu's, still some work open
- Fixed EGT indication for CFM engine
- BA now Speedbird for ATC
- Cargo door speed animation corrected
- Reduced pitch sensitivity that causesd issues for some configurations.
- Zoom and pan options made possible in all VC views.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.