Latest Update: 01/02/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- updated to eliminate a possible error when exiting P3D.
v1.3 - 26/10/2020
- Per popular request, new crew voice set options (US and EU) for users who do not want the Headset Filter. UK never used the headset filter previously.
- For engine start, you can now also say: "START ENGINE ONE", "START ENGINE TWO" instead of using the terms 'left' or 'right'.
- Voice command for the "ALTIMETERS" callout fixed when above 10,000 feet.
- "SECURE PROCEDURE" voice command fixed.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.