Latest Update: 18/02/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- This update makes the route compatible with Midland Main Line: Derwent Valley Line. The route trees have been replaced by new items which also give a much more authentic look and feel during winter settings.
- Fixed floating cable trough in UP direction just past S 38 Signal.
- Fixed scenario 1C35 10.29 Sheffield to St Pancras collision error with AI.
- Fixed scenario 1Q34 Derby R.T.C - Hull AI leaving path "1F08"
- Added scenario 6M83 Doncaster Belmont - Bescot Yard (Oovee TEA). This uses the Oovee TEA - wagon from the Class 70 pack from Steam for those who do not have the TEA wagon that is now no longer available.
- Fixed scenario 1R86 that had missing stock.
- Fixed stations not showing in anything but maximum graphics settings if below 10 on density slider.
- Passenger steps added to concourse of Platform 5 at Sheffield Station.
- Fixed LOD issues on some of the route assets.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.