Latest Update: 16/08/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
v1.3 (P3D v4+)
- Fixed package effect when there was an error in the code if a specific shutdown was used.
v1.2 (P3D v4+)
- By popular demand we have re-introduced Harry ( the man holding the prop from our preview screenshots ).
- No notes from Developer about what is available in this update
v1.2 (FSX/P3Dv3) v1.1 (P3D v4+)
- Performance improvements to the flight dynamics include stronger flap drag , lift and negative “nose-down” attitude when deployed , a small increase in engine power, improved braking and overall balance adjusted for better trimming.
- Takeoff is now more realistic with more marked torque effects and care must be taken to trim properly for takeoff.
- Revised positions and new geometry for fuel gauges and air vents.
- Incorrect mapping in wing leading edge, right wing
- Mapping anomaly in VC rear cabin
- Improved joints between rear windows and cockpit airframe
- Wing texture imbalance in "Wine Red Stripes" version.
PLEASE NOTE : THIS PATCH IS FOR FSX/P3DV3+ ONLY
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.