Latest Update: 10/09/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Updated .acf file to X-Plane 11.50 standard
- Adjustments to cruise speeds for 11.50's new flight model
- Updated logic to move common prefs and settings to their own config files, for SkunkCrafts Updater compatibility
- Fixed autopilot climb, descent, and altitude-hold behavior
- Fixed gyrocompass numbers
- Re-exported 3D files in the latest version of Blender
- Updated Plugin logic to SASL 3.8
- Adapted flight dynamics to comply with 11.40 updates.
- Added SkunkCrafts Updater support.
- Fixed Gyro Sound
- Fixed Night lighting for GTN750 bezel
- Fixed flap manipulator for VR
- Added interior night light (Dome light)
- Fixed wheel well
- Fixed NAV and Glideslope
- Transponder light not illuminating - fixed
- Front landing gear door animation - fixed
- Librain plugin rain masks - fixed
- Missing custom sounds added
- Made GTN 750 less reflective and added inner knob to 3D bezel
- Electric pitch trim no longer moves when using shortcuts or manual trim, or when turned off
- Added scroll support for HSI calibration (CCW/CW) switch, for easier adjustment
- Added ‘Reset' buttons to pilot and co-pilot altimeter (to set to 29.92 inHG)
- Updated landing gear annunciator lights to no longer work with scroll wheel (that caused multiple lights to be capable of being on simultaneously)
- NAV2 flags - fixed
- ASI lighting - fixed
- Other minor fixes
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.