Latest Update: 25/02/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed issue where the Stormscope was not working
- Softened reaction to propeller pitch adjustments
- Asymmetric flight - yaw and roll now both in the correct sense
- Engine feathering - propeller should stop much more quickly
- Propeller feathering animation - fixed
- Starboard propeller pitch angle - fixed
- Propeller textures updated to reduce weathering and shadowing
- Engine cowling texture fixed
- Cowl flaps are now controllable using 'Cowl flaps (open/close incrementally') assignments
- Added custom pump sound
- Fixed lighting issue on the ASI
- Fixed CTD in FSX
- Fixed engine start issues
- Significant improvements to the systems functionality
- Updated FDE
- Minor engine management changes
- Elevator trim - fixed
- Updated FDE
- Initialises the aircraft with the auto-trim system switched off by default.
- Avionics back-lighting fixed
- Disabling engine management (the default option) now enables 'simple start' mode, allowing you to start the engines without priming or risk of flooding
- Standby altimeter barometric pressure setting fixed
- Primer controls are now spring-loaded to OFF after two seconds
- Auto-trim now disabled below 100ft AGL
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.