Latest Update: 18/03/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- new engine sounds
- reworked chuff-sounds
- final fix of the injector
- updated key command in the manual
- new engine colour for museum locomotives
- improvement of the Pzb
- transparency of the windshield
- stereo -> mono sounds
- correction of the water volume in the tender
- chuff sounds for AI trains and double tractions
- whistle fixed
- new regulator script
- different resistance phases of the regulator (increased resistance from pressure point)
- varying acceleration as a function of wheel rotation and slider valve pressure
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.