Latest Update: 13/02/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Smoke effects (red, white, blue smoke with smoke pod attachment).
- Added VR click spot for Just Flight pop-up menu
- Fixed some texture artefacts
- Improved rotational inertia around the roll axis
- Integrated XP11.30's oxygen system
- Fixed some VR knobs
- Improved throttle latch logic
- Support for rain effects (requires free 3rd party "librain" plugin)
- Improved VR support (VR pop-up support, cleaned up yoke, more supported knobs, etc.)
- Improved sounds and sound effects
- Upgraded to SASL 3.5.1, which now includes pop-out window support
- Compatibility with the latest RealityXP GTN 750 features
- Improved flight dynamics for XP11.30
- Separated out checklist into ‘manifest.json’ file, so it's now end-user editable
- Moved cockpit.obj file into ‘objects’ folder, for neater top directory
- Numerous optimisations and improvements
-Improved throttle latch logic
-Added paint kit
-Improved RAT (Ram Air Turbine) deploy logic
-Improved X-Plane's weapons compatibility with Hawk's pop-up logic integration
-Improved VR compatibility
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.