If you are getting A320 Runtime errors (not specifically when using the A320 Load Edit facility) then you need to download and install the Visual Basic Runtime files from: http://www.avsim.com/pss/Freedownload/vbrun60sp5.exe. If you are getting Runtime errors when using the A320 Load Edit facility then you need to do the following:
As a matter of course download and install the Visual Basic Runtime files from: http://www.avsim.com/pss/Freedownload/vbrun60sp5.exe. When you have done this re-boot your PC and then carry out the following: Important! You MAY need your original MS Windows CD-ROM to install the files from for this operation.
1. Press the Windows "Start" button.
2. Move up to "Settings" and click on "Control Panel".
3. Click on and open the "Add/Remove programs" menu.
4. At the top of the "Add/Remove programs" click on the "Windows Setup" tab.
5. On the "Windows setup" page click on the "Accessories" line. Do not turn the "tick" off.
6. On the Accessories window scroll down to "Windows scripting host".
7. If it is un-ticked, turn it ON by clicking on it.
8. Click "OK"
9. Click "Apply".10. Click "OK". When this operation is complete re-boot your PC.