Latest Update: 21/03/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Turn co-ordinator not indicating full six-degree turn - fixed
- Gap under right door - fixed
- FDE improvements, including reduced power required for taxying
- Improvements to night lighting
- Small gaps around some gauge bezels - fixed
- Magneto selector/ignition can now be controlled using magneto increase/decrease assignment
- Numerous FDE improvements, including:
- Pitching caused by flaps increased
- Lateral imbalance caused by only one pilot reduced
- Angle of minimum drag adjusted
- Pitch up with throttle increased
- Gear compression values adjusted
- Wheel rotation speed fixed
- Slip ball tube - texture fixed (now white)
- Elevator trim wheel now offers finer level of control
- Low voltage light now illuminates briefly on engine start
- Aircraft registration placard now illuminated correctly at night
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.