Latest Update: 2022/06/27
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Added Save/Load buttons to Weight And Balance popup. Click Save to save the current weights/fuel configuration to disk. When the plane is next opened it loads with default values, but click Load Configuration to load the weights you previously saved.
- Improved behaviour of popup menus in VR.
v1.8 - 2020/09/10
- Updated .acf file to X-Plane 11.50 standard
- Updated logic to move common prefs and settings to their own config files, for SkunkCrafts Updater compatibility
- Adjusted nosewheel shock absorption and damping
- Fixed artificial horizon
- Increased external sounds volume through the window and door
- Fixed fuel selector in pop-up menu
- Updated Plugin logic to SASL 3.8
- Adapted flight dynamics to comply with 11.40 updates.
- Added SkunkCrafts Updater support.
- Fixed rain effects
- Fixed stall warning sounds
- Added VR magnet attach point for XPad
- Added VR click spot for Just Flight pop-up menu
- Added RealityXP support (GTN750 now integrated in 3D panel)
- Closed up compass
- Improved ground handling
- Added paint kit
- Fixed quick-look views
- Support for rain effects (requires free 3rd party "librain" plugin)
- Improved VR support (VR pop-up support, cleaned up yoke, more supported knobs, etc.)
- Improved sounds and sound effects
- Upgraded to SASL 3.5.1, which now includes pop-out window support
- Compatibility with the latest RealityXP GTN 750 features
- Improved flight dynamics for XP11.30
- Separated out checklist into ‘manifest.json’ file, so it's now end-user editable
- Moved cockpit.obj file into ‘objects’ folder, for neater top directory
- Numerous optimisations and improvements
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.