Latest Update: 29/10/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- FDE improvements
- Button and knob clickspot logic fixed
- Landing lights now illuminate ground on approach
- PH-AED cowling texture fixed
- Other minor livery fixes
- Exterior model materials improved
- Cockpit night lighting fixes
- Baggage door click spot controlling fuel selector - fixed
- GNC 255 electrical power logic - fixed
- Invalid transponder code can be set on TT31 - fixed
- Pilot animations - fixed
- Panel light knob animation - fixed
- Panel lighting illuminating areas that don't have associated pillar lights - fixed
- Texture issue on Strikefinder stormscope button – fixed
- Fuel selector click-spot not working in FSX - fixed
- Air-conditioning switch sounds added
- Interior door latch click-spots added
- Cockpit night lighting improved
- Minor texture fixes and improvements (including reduced reflectivity of cockpit surfaces)
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.