Latest Update: 13/07/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Increased the trim elevator travel distance to improve the stability when the autopilot is holding pitch.
- The single GTN750 panel now includes a NAV 2 radio unit.
Bugs & Updates
- Fixed the "FROM" flag so it does not point south and now follows the CDI as it should. (The label just was not linked to the directional card.)
- Removed a second GTN750 config entry for the single GTN version.
- The exterior sound no longer has a small loop break in the sound.
- All gauge lights and bulb lights are off when no battery power is available.
- PRODUCT INSTALLER NOW INCLUDES A P3D V4 INSTALLATION OPTION WITH NEW 64BIT DLL'S.
- REPAIR AND REFUEL NOW HAS SOUND.
Bugs & Updates
- AIRCRAFT TITLE NAME UPDATED FOR FSX & P3D.
- ANNUNCIATOR LIGHTS AND OTHER DECAL LIGHTS ARE NOW BRIGHT WITH MAIN PANEL LIGHTS OFF.
- OUR LATEST GNS530 GPS UNIT IS INCLUDED.
- Copilot attitude gauge now can be caged
- Copilot attitude gauge has a new tooltip Wheel chocks can only show if the parking brake is on and engines off when selecting the option Added a upper lubber line to the OBI gauge texture
Bugs & Updates:
- Vibration with parking brake on fixed
- Cabin pressure knob no longer will get stuck Copilot attitude pitch and bank degrees updated for accuracy Copilot attitude texture updated for consistant color
- Pitch performance updated
- the GTN 750 config file was corrupted and will not update from the config tool.
- We also created instructions for when using the GTN 750 config tool with our products.
- Updated installer with option to install 1 GTN 750 unit or dual GTN 750 units Updated installer with new features and better information The GTN 750 3D unit now have a click spot for the SD-Card The GTN 750 units now comes pre configured with sound on and naviagetion pre-set Added new hotspot for radar to open to 2D panel Added a DME unit to both panels
Bugs & Updates:
- Brightness issue for the GTN 750 fixed
- Removed click sounds from the course and decision height knobs Fixed the stuck cabin pressure altitude needle Fixed the cabin pressure mode selector Updated the radar option zip download on website Lowered the overall engines sounds to increase other sounds Added flaps and gear sounds Increased touchdown sounds overall volume Co-Pilot HSI course card animation fixed Turn Coordinator updated for accuracy
- Pitch, yaw and roll performance updated
- Nav 1 tooltip removed from Nav 2 radio LCD screen
- RMI gauge animation fixed
- New integrated WX Advantage Radar by Rex / Milviz (Captain Sim / ASNRadar instructions now include Reality's WX 500
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.