Latest Update: 18/06/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Various AFCAD adjustments.
- Adjusted rain effect intensity.
- Fixed configuration tool error when deselecting hangar animations.
- Migrated Seasonal variation control from SODE to core Prepar3D variables.
- Migrated airport lighting control from SODE to core Prepar3D variables.
- Migrated Windsock animations from SODE to core Prepar3D variables.
- Added support for SODE VGDS pack.
- Reworked configuration tool.
- Corrected for aircraft starting in the air when changing location to the airport via the in-game menu.
- Adjusted AFCAD city name back to Trondheim.
- Optimized SODE xml placement code.
- Adjusted P3Dv4 spotlight effect to prevent it being loaded more that once.
- Adjusted info text in configuration tool.
- Fixed FSX/FSX-SE animation
- P3DV4 is using SODE 1.5.1
- Fixed static jetway models / parking positions
- FSX | FSX:SE | P3DV3 are uisng SODE 1.4.2
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.