Latest Update: 20/05/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- [BUGFIX] Profile - Starting the Scenery MGR before Profile start does not deactivate Add-On.xml Scenery
- [BUGFIX] RunConfigSet MGR - Coloring of missing files not red
- [BUGFIX] SimConfig MGR - Label of EnableGesture not correct
- [BUGFIX] Profile - System Date does not work as it should
- [FEATURE] General - Auto Import of Display Settings and Resolution changes
- [FEATURE] General - (P3D V4) Compatible with PREPAR3D v4.5
- [FEATURE] General - (P3D V4) Added all missing Managers (Autogen, Effects, Fonts, Gauges, Prodefs, Scaleform, Scenarios, Scripts, Sound, Texture and Weather)
- [FEATURE] SimObjects MGR - (P3D V4) Handle simObjects.cfg in ProgData and AppData
- [FEATURE] Profile - Settings of Ultimate Traffic Live can be done in "Profile > Extended Tab"
- [FEATURE] RunConfig - "WaitSimReady" has wait parameter to start programs after an defined waiting time
- [FEATURE] SimConfigBackup - Added Backup Plan "Each 3rd Day"
- [FEATURE] Tools - (P3D V4) Using Clear Facilities and Scenery Index remove "SceneryIndex_x64" as well
- [FEATURE] Profile - Using "UTC" Checkbox auto runs "Real Time Flight Manager" (you need to set the path in Program settings)
- [CHANGED] Scenario - (P3D V4) Loading Flight based on P3Dv4 SDK
- [CHANGED] SceneryMGR - Forecolor changed to white if background is dark green
- [CHANGED] Profile - Restarting Aero removed as no longer needed (Win7)
- [BUGFIX] SimObjects MGR - SimObjects MGR shows duplicate entries fixed
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml MGR - AddOn Description Textbox shows wrong value
- [BUGFIX] AddOn MGR - (P3D V4) Using Add-On.xml forced all ConfigSet Items to Active
- [BUGFIX] Profile - Starting Profile causes "Keine Rückmeldung"
- [BUGFIX] Show BGL - Showing duplicate BGL in some cases
v1.8.5 rev. 2
- [FEATURE] General - Compatible with PREPAR3D v4.4
- [BUGFIX] P3Dv4.x - Fixed Font Color from black to white
v1.8.4 rev. 6
- [FEATURE] Security - SIMstarter NG.exe and up2date.exe are digital signed now
- [FEATURE] Up2Date - Enhancend logging
- [FEATURE] Fileswitcher - "Check all items" option added
- [FEATURE] Fileswitcher - "Clear log" option added
- [FEATURE] Profile - Added a new option "Keep SplashScreen on top" in Program Settings to disable that the SplashScreen will stay on top of any other application during profile start
- [FEATURE] Add-On.xml MGR - (P3Dv4) Import from directory detects file in "sceneryWorld" subfolder ("scenery" and "texture") and copy them automaticly to <yourSim>\Scenery\World\Scenery & Texture
- [FEATURE] Scenery MGR - Search for scenery in Title / Local (path)
- [FEATURE] General - Changes in Display Resolution will be automatically moved to the Sim Master ConfigSet
- [BUGFIX] Backup MGR - Source will be skipped if it contains the Backup Target Path (just in case, as this would cause a loop)
- [BUGFIX] General - In some cases the variable=value will be saved in the wrong section
v1.8.3 rev. 17
- [FEATURE] General - Dialog "Sim is running" can be enabled in Programm settings. This dialog pops up when SIMstarter NG is ending to prevent having a running sim.
- [FEATURE] Profile - If no Sim ConfigSet is selected the "Use different Situation Settings" will be disabled because the sim.cfg will not be modified
v1.8.3 rev. 16
- [FEATURE] up2date MGR - Up2Date Manager updated to v1.3 for better error handling of corrupt ZIP files // Logo included
v1.8.3 rev. 15
- [BUGFIX] AddOn.xml MGR - Add from Categories will add the correct SimObjects subfolders now
- [BUGFIX] AddOn.xml MGR - Add from Categories will only add "Scripts" if *.lua files are found
v1.8.3 rev. 1
- [FEATURE] LiveryMGR - Thumbnail Size can be switched from small to large
- [FEATURE] SimCfg MGR - (P3Dv4.3) Added tweak "MaxRegionsPurgePerFrame"
- [FEATURE] Startposition - Added feature to show which BGL files are used for an airport
- [BUGFIX] LiveryMGR - Livery not detected correctly in some cases
- [BUGFIX] Sound Setting - (P3Dv4.x) Voice Sound Slider caused wrong values
v1.8.0 rev. 1
- [FEATURE] General - Compatible with PREPAR3D v4.3
- [FEATURE] SimConfigBackup - Limit can be configured by users (Program settings > SimConfig Backup Warning threshold) - Default 500 MB
- [FEATURE] RunManager - Added "Copy items to other RunSet"
- [CHANGED] Profiles - Control definition files will be searched in MyDocuments\<YOUR SIM FILES> as well
- [BUGFIX] Aircrafts - Some aircrafts are not visible within SIMstarter NG (containing TAB inside sections)
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Fixed Layer selection is disabled when adding new add-on categories
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Add-On.xml shown in wrong order
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Fixed issue that path detection incorrect
- [BUGFIX] MakeRwys - (P3Dv4) Create MakeRwys_Scenery.cfg fixed
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Scenery Order wrong if using add-on.xml based sceneries
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) SceneryMGR shows Active if older fragment in Scenery CfgSet found
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Spelling issue "Insert below"
- [CHANGED] MakeRwys - (P3Dv4) Enhanced logging for Create MakeRwys_Scenery.cfg
- [FEATURE] P3Dv4 - Compatible with P3Dv4.2
- [CHANGED] General - Use a copy of scenery.cfg before set all Active=True
- [CHANGED] General - Airport Export logging optimized
- [BUGFIX] Platformdialog - Wrong behavior
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Window does not resize correct
- [BUGFIX] SceneryConfig - (P3Dv4) Scenery is "disabled" if older fragment in Scenery CfgSet found
- [BUGFIX] Startposition - AddOn Airports detection issue
- [BUGFIX] Profiles - Profiles stay in wrong color
- [BUGFIX] MAKERWYS - File not replaced if newer version found
- [FEATURE] GoogleEarth - Google Earth Export Airports: added available Runways in KML file (including ILS information)
- [FEATURE] Scenery - (P3Dv4) New Dialog (Tools > Switch scenery.cfg in 3rd Party Mode)to create a scenery.cfg containing all add-on.xml scenery
- [CHANGED] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Relative path "." will be replaced by the complete path of the add-on
- [CHANGED] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) All tabs are using the same Font
- [CHANGED] AddOnXml - Startposition Dialog use all filters if "Add-On Airports only" has been checked
- [BUGFIX] SunEffect - (P3Dv3.4) suneffect.cfg has wrong file encoding (UNICODE instead of UTF8)
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) If the add-on.xml is not SDK compliant SIMstarter did not select the right category in some cases
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Adding a new add-on.xml can cause file access issue
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Changing Category settings does not affect the add-on.xml
- [BUGFIX] General - Strange behavior if [ and ] characters are used within filenames
- [BUGFIX] Saved Flights - Solved issue when a saved flight contains a flight plan that does not exist any more
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) If a Scenery is based on add-on.xml file which contains multiple categories "Scenery" only the complete file including all Sceneries can be disabled/enabled
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Scenery Overview used from color if entry is based on add-on.xml
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Color code does not match in some cases
- [CHANGED] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Please Wait Banner added if many add-on.xml
- [CHANGED] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Only shows files that are part of the add-ons.cfg files (former read PREPAR3D v4 Add-Ons in addition) to save performance if many add-ons are in use
- [BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) Adaptive logic does not work when using more then one SceneryConfig Sets and add-on.xml
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) "Run SceneryMGR at Profile start" didn't work with add-on.xml based scenery
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Add-On.xml based scenery becomes "light green" instead of "dark green" when reactivating
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) ScenerySet ConfigManager shows scenery "enabled" while it's disabled by Add-On.xml Manager
- [BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - ReadOnly Scenery Items are not allowed to apply to all Scenery ConfigSets
[BUGFIX] AddOnXml - (P3Dv4) does not save category "scripts"
- [FEATURE] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Scenery Areas from add-on.xml can be disabled from Scenery Manager
- [FEATURE] Fileswitcher - "Check all items" checkbox for SwitchSets added
- [BUGFIX] ActiveSky - (P3Dv4) Wrong sections have been used. Please go to Active Sky ConfigManager and resave your ConfigSet.
- [BUGFIX] ActiveSky - In some cases the historic date has not been parsed correctly
- [BUGFIX] DebugPack - Size of DebugPack reduced by excluding 'simCfgBackup' folder
- [BUGFIX] Fileswitcher - Unable to switch files if .bgl and .offBySIMstarterNG was available (needed for ORBX GEN/GES)
[BUGFIX] Startposition - Wrong LAT in some cases
[FEATURE] GoogleEarth - Google Earth Export Excludes enhanced. To use them go to Settings > Google Earth Export Settings > Click "Reset" button in lower left corner of the dialog
[BUGFIX] Aircrafts - Auto update has not been disabled in some cases
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3Dv4) Weather Tab had wrong order. Added "Detailed Precipitation" and "Windshield Precipitation Effects"
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3Dv4) BroadcastGPSData option added
[FEATURE] Aircrafts - Auto update aircraft list can be disabled in "Settings" now
[CHANGED] Startposition - ICAO Code is upper case now
[CHANGED] Startposition - City and Country order changed
[CHANGED] GoogleEarth - Export is based on Scheme file now
[CHANGED] Add-On.xml MGR - (P3Dv4) Error handling improved if no add-on.xml exists but part of add-ons.cfg
[BUGFIX] MakeRwys - (P3Dv4) CTD if Scenery has no Layer
[BUGFIX] RunManager - Clicking "Test" causes "file not found" message
[BUGFIX] MakeRwys - Updated MakeRwys to Version 220.127.116.11
[CHANGED] MakeRwys - Logging improved
[CHANGED] DebugPack - (P3Dv4) Add-On.xml files included
[FEATURE] PREPAR3D v4.1 - Support for PREPAR3D v4.1 added
[BUGFIX] Fileswitcher - A new SwitchSet will be auto saved before switching files
[BUGFIX] Fileswitcher - If a .bgl and .offBySIMstarterNG file exists the file has been shown as green (not the case because there is a .bgl left)
[FEATURE] Profile - (P3Dv4) Position Freeze added
[BUGFIX] General - Setting added to store each SIMstarter NG window position
[BUGFIX] Fileswitcher - Presets for ORBX Germany South changed
[BUGFIX] Startposition - CTD if no start position has been selected and click on okay
[BUGFIX] General - Platformdialog does not work correctly
[FEATURE] SimConfigBackup - Complete new Backup system for SIMstarter NG. Users can create different BackupSets and assign them to a Backup plan
[FEATURE] Startposition - Filter start position based on airline code (based on the AFCAD of the scenery)
[FEATURE] General - (P3Dv4) refreshing airport list creates a file 'scenery.cfg.SIMstarterNG.withAddOnXml' that includes all scenery items from add-on.xml files
[FEATURE] Add-On.xml MGR - (P3Dv4) Ask if SODE\xml or SODE\SimObjects files and folders should be copy to the SODE folder in ProgramData
[FEATURE] SimConfig - (P3Dv3/v4) Moon and Sun Size can be adjusted in 'Tweaks' Tab (suneffect.cfg)
[FEATURE] Fileswitcher - Presets for ORBX Germany South added
[FEATURE] Fileswitcher - Presetlist will be sorted now
[CHANGED] General - SIMstarter NG is showing an info dialog if SIMstarter NG is not started with Administrator Rights
[CHANGED] FSUIPC - Using FSUIPCclient 32/64 bit. Therefore SIMstarter NG is a 64 bit application from now.
[CHANGED] Settings - Path to FTXcentral.exe removed from 3rd party settings (not needed any more)
[CHANGED] Add-On.xml MGR - (P3Dv4) Files won't be automatically corrected with each start. (doesn't affect someone)
[CHANGED] Add-On.xml MGR - (P3Dv4) Using "Categories from directory" will the parent directory name for "scenery" as preset
[CHANGED] SimObjects MGR - Asks if selected SimObject should be removed
[CHANGED] Profiles - "<< FSUIPC NOT FOUND >>" will be displayed in "Flightplan" Dropdown if FSUIPC can't be found
[CHANGED] Fileswitcher - "Hide Presets" CheckBox setting will be saved
[CHANGED] Startposition - SIMstarter NG can be minimized during MAKERWYS process
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Moving Scenery items from add-on.xml that have no title <Name>SceneryName</Name> crashed SIMstarter NG
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - CTD if scenery.cfg contains wrong value for "ACTIVE=" (e.g. ture accept true)
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (P3Dv4) Sorting of scenery fixed
[BUGFIX] ActiveSky - (P3Dv4) SIMstarter NG is showing ActiveSky XML error.
[BUGFIX] Profiles - "Use FSUIPC Checkbox" is disabled if FSUIPC is not installed
[BUGFIX] SimObjects MGR - (P3Dv4) wrong numbering of [ENTRY.] if add-on.xml files are active
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - Fixed issue that Changes dialog shows items that have not been changed by user
Important: From this version SIMstarter NG will not longer support ORBX Region Switch. (This does not affect FTXcentral v3)
[FEATURE] P3Dv4 - General compatibility with PREPAR3D v4 (works with FSUIPC5)
[FEATURE] AS P3Dv4 - Compatible with Active Sky 2016 for PREPAR3D v4
[FEATURE] Add-On.xml MGR - (P3Dv4) New Add-On.xml Manager to add, modify or delete Add-On.Xml files
[FEATURE] Add-On CfgSets - (P3Dv4) ConfigSets for Add-On.xml files are available to assign to each profile
[FEATURE] Scenery MGR - (P3Dv4) Shows items of Add-On.xml files. Layers can be changed via GUI.
[FEATURE] SimObjects MGR - (P3Dv4) Shows items of Add-On.xml files
[FEATURE] DLL/EXE.XML MGR - (P3Dv4) Shows items of Add-On.xml files
[FEATURE] ConfigSets - ConfigSets can be automatically sorted (check Program Settings)
[FEATURE] MakeRwys - Includes v18.104.22.168 (ready for P3Dv4)
[FEATURE] SceneryMGR - HTML Export highlights ScenerySpacer for better overview
[FEATURE] SceneryMGR - Import multiple Scenery items from one source path (searching for scenery/texture folders)
[FEATURE] Fileswitcher - SwitchSets can be switched ON and OFF by clicking "Switch files"
[FEATURE] Startposition - Helipads added
[CHANGED] Livery MGR - Livery Import remembers the last selected import path
[CHANGED] Scenery MGR - ScenerySpacer will be stored in SIMstarter NG userprofiles directory (not AddOn Scenery)
[CHANGED] Startposition - Renew AddOn Airport list works together with "Refresh Airports" button
[BUGFIX] GoogleEarth - GoogleEarth not installed dialog comes up every time SIMstarter NG starts
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - Tooltip missing in some cases
[BUGFIX] SimObjects MGR - (FSX/FSX-SE) Dialog crashes if path contains bad character (")
[FEATURE] Profile - Integration of Autogen Configuration Merger by Arno Gerretsen. No restart required any more and popup won't show up. :O)
[FEATURE] Fileswitcher - Preset for Aerosoft Maderia Evolution and FTX Vector to avoid Mesh problems
[FEATURE] CumulusX - SIMstarter NG will automatically import the values for CumulusX into the Master ConfigSet
[CHANGED] Logging - Improved logging for external programs that are used by SIMstarter NG
[BUGFIX] Startposition - (FSX) Dialog crashes if ä,ö,ü are included in Scenery name
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3Dv3.4) Cloud Shadow Cast / Terrain Shadow Cast settings fixed
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3Dv3.4) MAX_VC_TEXTURE_RESOLUTION had wrong SECTION
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3Dv3.x) HDR_BRIGHTNESS, HDR_BLOOM_MAGNITUDE, HDR_SATURATION some values missing
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - FSUIPC values won't be saved if option is disabled
[BUGFIX] AS 2016 - MinimumVisibilitySM, MaximumVisibilitySM, MaximumUpperVisibilitySM set from max 100 to 200
[FEATURE] AffinityCalc - Affinity Calculator added in Tools and SimConfig Sets
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3Dv3.4) Black Out Desktop was not implemented correctly
[BUGFIX] General - Several program errors and malfunctions if keyboard layout is turkish
[BUGFIX] License - License error in some special cases after upgrading to 1.4.5
[FEATURE] General - Compatible with FlyInside (Virtual reality software)
[FEATURE] Profile - Start Scenery Manager at Profilestart for last changes on scenery.cfg file
[FEATURE] SimConfig - FSUIPC - Added WideServer Control
[FEATURE] AS 2016 - "Simulator Depiction Options" settings added
[FEATURE] Programsettings - Path to sim.exe is customizable. This allows using of programs like for example FlyInsideP3D.exe
[FEATURE] Manuals - Manuals DE/EN updated to revision 10
[FEATURE] SimConfig - (P3Dv3.4 > HF2 only) MAX_VC_TEXTURE_RESOLUTION has been added in Tweaks Tab
[CHANGED] Startposition - Set aircraft on the runway if you select a runway as starting point (HDG is correct then)
[CHANGED] GoogleEarth - Export dialog optimized
[CHANGED] Programsettings - Filevalidation for platform specific files can be disabled (Advanced Users Only)
[CHANGED] DebugPack - Stores last selected target folder for ZIP-file creation
[BUGFIX] ConfigEditor - CTD in special case (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/119713-editing-simulator-configuration-manager/)
[BUGFIX] ActiveSky - ConfigSet name will be overwritten in some special cases
[BUGFIX] Startposition - German language issue fixed (Aktualisiere Flughafenliste anstelle von Luftfahrzeugliste)
[BUGFIX] Logging - Translation issues
[BUGFIX] Profile - Hover text of profile label fixed
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - Renaming a ConfigSet does not automaticly all the save changes dialog
[BUGFIX] GoogleEarth - GoogleEarth Export Settings dialog shows on wrong position
[BUGFIX] Aircrafts - Aircrafts not found error with turkish language setting (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/120060-critical-error-no-aircrafts-found-simstarter-ng-terminates/)
[CHANGED] Logging - Notification if more then 500 MB of archived Logfiles are found in .\log\
[CHANGED] LiveryMGR - List of aircrafts will be refreshed in a loop because of korean language. Switched to UNIX timestamp.
[CHANGED] General - Enhanced logging
[BUGFIX] Profile - Simulator ConfigSet shows "<nothing>" items
[BUGFIX] Languages - In some cases user are getting a language error but the language file still exists
[BUGFIX] Logging - Log rotation includes other ZIP files which makes no sense
[BUGFIX] FSUIPC - Avoid writing [SIMSTARTERNG-SETTINGS] to FSUIPC4.INI
[BUGFIX] FSUIPC - ConfigSet is showing the wrong values
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - Deleting *_FSUIPCINI.cfg too if a SimConfigSet will be deleted
[FEATURE] Startposition - Option to show Addon Airports only
[FEATURE] Fileswitcher - Switching files on/off. Especial for .BGL files. Fast and easy renaming of the file extention. Including Presets of FTX GEN Germany, Simmershome, e.g.
[FEATURE] DLL/EXE.XML - (P3D only) Handling of both files (in ProgData and AppData) is possible now
[FEATURE] DLL/EXE.XML - AddOn Path will be validated now. Missing files will be marked red.
[FEATURE] GoogleEarth - GoogleEarth Settings can be reset to defaults. New reset button implemented.
[FEATURE] Profiles - Path of the Flightplans can be changed in Program settings now
[FEATURE] RunManager - Single RunItems can be disabled by Checkbox. They won't be started then.
[FEATURE] RunManager - Added <copy DIR> in Fileoperation. Possible to copy all files/subdirectories to a target folder
[FEATURE] RunManager - Path will be validated now. Missing files will be marked red
[FEATURE] RunManager - "Test" function for selected RunList Item
[FEATURE] SimObjects MGR - Path will be validated now. Missing folders will be marked red
[CHANGED] GoogleEarth - Export Settings will be stored platform specific. They won't be overwritten with the next NG update any more.
[CHANGED] XML-Manager - Clicking of Path Textbox opens file Dialog (much easier)
[CHANGED] MakeRwys - Water runways are showed as well
[CHANGED] ORBX - FTX Central V3 will be detected. ORBX Options of SIMstarter NG will be deactived in this case.
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3D) wrong steps for MSAA setting (0,2,4,8 instead of 0,2,6,8)
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - (P3D) "BlackOut Desktop" hat wrong values
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - Remove a scenery shows wrong dialig (Yes, No is missing)
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - (FSX-SE) Path error if a native DLC Scenery has been installed
[BUGFIX] Profiles - UTC checkbox loses checked state after reloading a profile
[BUGFIX] Profiles - System Time checkbox did not work properly
[BUGFIX] RunManager - Changes are saved at the wrong cfgSet Title
[BUGFIX] RunManager - Save ConfigSet show a dialog
[BUGFIX] Startposition - Shows more Runways then available for the selected airport
[FEATURE] PREPAR3D v3.4 - Support of PREPAR3D v3.4
[FEATURE] ActiveSky 16 - Integration of Active Sky 2016
[FEATURE] ActiveSky - Kill program automaticly if AutoRun has been selected
[FEATURE] Profiles - Load newest Flightplan. Searches for the newest saved .pln file and loads it to the simulator
[FEATURE] Profiles - Select System time or UTC time
[FEATURE] SimConfig - Added "Enable Controllers" from Controls tab
[FEATURE] AES - (FSX/FSX-SE only) Support AutoResync of Airport Enhancement Services (AES)
[FEATURE] RefreshAirports - New menu item to force the Airport Synchronisation (makeRwys.exe)
[FEATURE] Metar/TAF - URL is now customizable (in program settings)
[FEATURE] Updater - Improved Updater (makes further platform updates much easier)
[CHANGE] Programsettings - Structure of the program settings has been changed
[CHANGE] DebugPack - Display a information banner that the debug pack will be created
[CHANGE] General - Saves "blank line" to seperate sections
[BUGFIX] DesktopShortcut - Remove bad characters from profile name before creating the shortcut
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - P3Dv3.3 language error "EnableGesture" for GERMAN users :O)
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - "UseGlobalTerrainView" had wrong Section [SCENERY] instead of [TERRAIN] (for P3Dv2.4 - P3Dv3.3 users)
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - Add scenery causes NG to crash if AREA is without TITLE (very special case)
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - Value 4012 instead of 4096
[BUGFIX] Metar/TAF - Wrong ICAO causes dialog to crash
[CHANGE] ORBX - Compatible with v2.1 of FTXcentral. Region switch will be disabled automaticly. Autodetection of migrated regions.
[FEATURE] P3Dv3 - Compatible with v3.3 of PREPAR3D
[BUGFIX] SceneryMGR - Clicking "Save" at "SceneryManager" Tab causes NG to crash
[CHANGE] SceneryMGR - Duplicate titles will be found to ensure NG is working correct
[FEATURE] LiveryManager - Shows ATC_ID below the Livery Thumbnail
[BUGFIX] SimConfig - Save MasterConfig Set crashes in some special cases (Using // and var=value)
[BUGFIX] General - "Scheme error" at program start
[BUGFIX] Scenery MGR - Adding new sceneries does not cause NG to detect them as "new"
[FEATURE] CleanDesk - Start and Stop Scripts implemented
[BUGFIX] RunManager - Fileoperation <delete DIR> did not allowed to select a directory.
[BUGFIX] Profiles - Using External scenery.cfg caused the GUI to crash.
[BUGFIX] SimConfig MGR - Using // at the ConfigSets cause the Program to crash.
[BUGFIX] LiveryManager - Show maximum 30 Liveries per aircraft
[BUGFIX] CleanDesk - Window resizing
[BUGFIX] SimConfig MGR - ASLAT wrong default value (only if you reset to default)
[BUGFIX] SimConfig MGR - "Autotrim" setting reversed
[BUGFIX] SimConfig MGR - "Enable Automixture" setting reversed
[BUGFIX] GoogleEarth - Pro Version not found
[BUGFIX] Fileoperation - Modify file operations did not work
[BUGFIX] General - SIMstarter NG CTD on startup
[BUGFIX] Profiles - Startposition does not show if saved flight is selected (caused strange starting position)
[BUGFIX] Profiles - ORBX New Zealand Region not found
[BUGFIX] ASN Settings - Configuration is saving "---" and empty values which can cause strange ASN behavior
[BUGFIX] Startposition - Bad characters causing dialog to crash
[BUGFIX] DiffManager - Does not assign to every selected ConfigSet
[BUGFIX] SceneryManager - Click "Cancel" save dialog cause it to crash
[BUGFIX] Profiles - UseSystemeTime reset if saved flight selected
[BUGFIX] ActiveSkyNext - Path settings for ASN-SE mismatch. ASN options are disabled in this case. (Only if you bought ASN inside Steam)
[BUGFIX] SceneryManager - In some cases clicking "Description" and "Required" caused the Manager to crash after reopen.
[BUGFIX] GoogleEarth - Exclude path settings for GoogleEarth Export did not work properly.
[BUGFIX] SceneryManager - Clicking the Description tab header and saving changes will cause a strange Area priority.
[BUGFIX] Platformdialog - In some cases the simulator path was not automaticly detected.
[BUGFIX] P3Dv3 FXML - Some saved flights caused "Malformated XML file" if you are using different situation settings.
[BUGFIX] ASN Manager - Spelling mistakes
[BUGFIX] SimConfig MGR - Spelling mistakes (german language)
[BUGFIX] Startposition - Program crashes if runways.xml is faulty. Crash behavior changed.
[BUGFIX] Update - Don't check for internet connection if "Check for updates" is disabled.
[CHANGED] DebugPack - Archived logfiles
[BUGFIX] MigrationTool - The migration tool copied all files to .\data\userprofiles\P3Dv3.1 correct path is ..\P3Dv3
[BUGFIX] General - Some users had problems with the software activation which is solved now
[ADDED] General - Initial Version of SIMstarter NG
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.