Latest Update: 01/06/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- P3D v5 compatibility added
- Flap lever tool-tip changed to show degrees rather than percent deployed
- Cockpit side panels protruding through glass - fixed
- Airspeed indicator range arcs updated to more closely match the real aircraft
- RPM gauge needle missing - fixed
- Engine start sounds missing - fixed
- Attitude indicator not indicating correctly when in descent - fixed
- Tool-tip added for navigation light switch
- Strobe light effects removed to more closely match the real aircraft
- Black object visible from port cockpit window on MK8 - fixed
- Texture/mapping improvements
- Adjusted the wire frames of the wing roots
- Added identification to where the wing root leading edges are on the PSD
- Added waterline marks and adjusted the wire-frames of the engines
- Added identification to where the wing leading edges are on the PSD
An FDE switcher tool is provided in this update. The tool allows you to select between three different FDE options:
- Standard - Updated to address reports of poor takeoff performance, climb rate and trim authority. This is the default option.
- Alternative - As above but with increased aircraft performance and handling characteristics
- Original - The FDE originally supplied with the product
NOTE: If you have the DH.104 Dove & Devon Livery Pack installed, please note that you will also need to download and install an updated version of that product using the link found in your account (please refer to the instructions above).
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.