Latest Update: 2023/03/10
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Event ID bindings have been added for the ignition switch, alternator, and standby alternator. This should allow users to use their hardware without having to change event bindings. The following are examples of acceptable key events: MAGNETO_OFF, MAGNETO_LEFT, MAGNETO_RIGHT, MAGNETO_BOTH, MAGNETO_START, MAGNETO1_OFF, MAGNETO1_LEFT, MAGNETO1_RIGHT, MAGNETO1_BOTH, MAGNETO1_START, SET_STARTER1_HELD, SET_STARTER_ALL_HELD, TOGGLE_ALL_STARTERS, TOGGLE_STARTER1, MAGNETO_INCR, MAGNETO_DECR, MAGNETO1_INCR, MAGNETO1_DECR, TOGGLE_MASTER_ALTERNATOR, TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR, TOGGLE_ALTERNATOR1, ALTERNATOR_OFF, ALTERNATOR_ON, TOGGLE_ALTERNATOR2.
- Spark plug fouling will now affect temperatures in a much smoother fashion, which is more realistic, and also makes the condition harder to spot on the EDM-800.
- Turbocharger overboost pressure relief valve sound. When you advance the throttle too rapidly with cool oil, the wastegate may not react quickly enough to prevent an overboost. If this occurs, a pressure relief poppet valve will open, emitting an audible hissing sound.
- EGT now increases with poor combustion, such as from single magneto operation, or fouling spark plugs.
- Panel.noreg did not remove external registration after the preview build. Fixed.
- European 8.33kHz mode on the KX-155 units will now display the “tune to” frequency, rather than the actual frequency. Tuning frequency spacing is 5kHz, which matches the underlying behavior of the WT GNS, otherwise the WT GNS will refuse to tune.
- Spelling fix on strobe light warning in cabin, cabin
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.