Latest Update: 2022/06/24
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New sound pack based on customer feedback.
v1.5.24 - 22/12/2021
- We have fixed an issue for the fuel usage of the spitfire for MSFS and also have outputted the file with the latest SDK version as of MSFS V1.21.13
v1.5.1 - 25/10/2021
- SU6 Fixes
v1.5 - 19/10/2021
- This Upgrade contains several fixes for various issues, improvements to models and code and engine overheat failure and crash modelling.
v1.4 - 27/09/2021
- True castoring tailwheel added with new ground-handling code.
- Revised livery textures for more authenticity
- Improved textures and extra detail in some areas.
- Revised coding for Alternator Switch
- Engine Oil and Coolant temperature gauges re-coded to give more accurate function.
- 10,000 ft. needle added to Altimeter
- Gyro compass and knob improved for better function
- Pedal action reversed
- KiGass primer re-animated ( start position IN).
- Fuel Pressure cock and primer sequence re-coded.
- Light leak on panel shroud eliminated.
- Gear indicator lights switch now functional on throttle quadrant.
- Improved engine performance envelope
- Adjustments made to ground handling to counter SU5 and WU6 changes in sim.
“gap” in engine start-up sequence removed.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.