Latest Update: 10/04/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Updated file names to no longer conflict with the Battle of Britain Spitfire (FSX&FSX:SE only)
- Fabric aileron modelling and texture effect enhanced.
- Fabric elevator texture effect enhanced.
- Cockpit vent interior detail modelled and vent action reversed to open correctly
- Push-out in canopy Perspex revised to show correctly.
- Rudder horn and pushrod animations corrected.
- Missing landing light well in Mk1A right wing replaced.
- Hydraulic reservoir tank added to pump gear models
- Missing voltage regulator wiring added.
- Revised position for flare chute door on fuselage underside.
- Contact points adjusted.
- Revised gauge to prevent CTD (crash to desktop) in P3DV4.2
- Revised gunsight in Mk1A to eliminate "flickering".
- Revised Aircraft CFGs to change contrail to puffier version.
- Revised Init gauge to enable saving of fuel tank selector state at the end of a flight.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.