UPDATES AND FIXES:
- Lights issue where they were turning off when going to exterior view is repaired
- Updates to 3D instrumentation
- OAT instrument recalibrated
- Instrument lights revamped at different angles, blue glow system reset to
different circuit to keep from coming on when off at flight start-ups
MODS and ENHANCEMENTS:
- Updates to mesh of instrument pod faces, more flatter, actual realistic look
- Foot step pylons animate with retractable landing gear
- Updates to handling including flaps performance
- Updates to Autopilot performance characteristics courtesy of Onimanius
- New SU5 Update 'Mouse Lock' systems integrated into click zones on the knobs and switches and levers in the cockpit with the cool click/drag readouts. Knobs and bits glow blue when you mouse over over them.
- Fuel selector integrated to SU5 update
- 3D Instruments fitted using Asobo pure coding for enhanced frame rates and realism
- Instruments now feature on/off lighting control
- Instruments now feature 'dimming' knob for low light flying at night
- Cabin lighting system totally revamped with improved overhead spotlights and also blue glow light mode.
- Some wear and realism added to the leather and vinyl interiors. Blue interior colour totally revamped for truer colour
- Instrument face panels in Instrument Pods are revamped and more truer to actual panels of Trinidad's; less shine, redone graphics, crisper edges
- Various knobs on instrument panel redone/revamped. Rudder pedals rebuilt
- Adjustments to handling and stability below 80 knots
- Flaps speed and drag performance Mod's for better realism when in descent with full flaps active
- Retracting exterior foot pedal system restored and active
- Park Mode system is now only active on the ground. For those that liked to deploy wheel chocks while in flight, I am sorry.
- Pilots bug that loaded the pilots outside every 5 flights has been figured out and rectified!
- Proper Asobo KT76C Transponder improved, with orange font, proper layout, and digital KT76C screen.
- Fantastic new Asobo style 3D prop discs and side view 3D high realism paddle effects update.
- New 4th Generation interior Dome Lights! Much brighter.
- Parts clean-up in Interior.
- Gauges Refinement to increase frame rates carried out.
BUGS AND ISSUES:
- Presently Doors are inoperative. This is a known Asobo issue concerning click zones.
- Flashing at front windscreen from exterior view only and certain angles to sun only.
- The instrument panel lights are 'always on' at night. Asobo presently do not have a way to turn off 2D XML Instrumentation that feature light mapping. Hopefully this will be updated soon in the simulator.
- You will need to know where your 'Community' folder is in MSFS on your computer. - You will need to direct the installer to your that folder when installing this package.
- Some users report that the Steam version installation is not running correctly. If you have an issue, just install the 'regular MSFS' version of this package into your Steam version of MSFS.