Latest Update: 28/06/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- P3D 4.5 compatibility updates
- Fixed issue regarding precipitation rate in GetWeatherInfoXML API function
- Added elevation output in GetWeatherInfoXML API function (when available)
- Fixed recurring “P3D not elevated” message when P3D not set to run as administrator and P3D takes longer than a few seconds to load and connect with ASP4
- Fixed issue regarding saving wx files and being able to load them on another client
- Fixed issue with “Save manually changed weather” prompt during http/API wx/mode changes not properly being suppressed
- Fixed issue where ASConnect module may not log correctly in some cases
- Added correct handling of VV/// in METAR reports (0ft AGL cloud base)
- Added 5-second delay when looping ATIS/FlightWatch messages
- Fixed potential memory leak/crash/OOM regarding logging
- P3D Compatibility Updates
- Fixed issue with dewpoint at higher elevation airports
- Added new API http feature to get extended weather information via GetWeatherInfoXML function
- Added new API functionality to change audio volume
- Added new API functionality to get active AIRMET and SIGMET data
- Updated API documentation
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.