Latest Update: 30/01/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- CTD related to TCAS System
- Controls freeze temporarily when TOGA mode engaged (Avro RJ only)
- Gear and Flaps do not retract occasionally
- TOGA engine spool rate too slow
- When plane on the ground and spoiler lever moved more than 25%, the lever goes to “LIFT SPLR”
- TCAS supported keypresses affect throttles
- Engine start sounds cycle after engine shutdown
- FD Take off pitch guidance does not command V2+20
- IAS/Mach changeover occurs too late
- TGT needles slightly offset (BAe146-100/-200)
- GNLU ARR page: unable to select transitions on page 2
- Default VNAV speeds too slow
- Landing light halo shows even though battery is off
- Flaps move when engines 2 & 3 are off
- Improved braking performance
- Improved engine spool rate
- Improved taxi behavior
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.