Latest Update: 28/01/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed an issue with AI pilots offloading cargo accidentally if it had the same destination address as where they were located (i.e. commodities)
- Fixed issue on Import aircraft dialog if all known aircraft already imported
- Fixed issue with pax sectors being processed after their designated times, NB this will take 7 days real time to bring them all back into line, but they will be flown (just later than expected) until then.
- Fixed issue with type ratings being duplicated for Crew members in the Marketplace
- Tidied up pax sector calendar page
- Copying pax sectors between days now schedules them correctly
- Fixed issue whereby completing a supply mission didn't award the correct reputation
- Fixed issue where stock finder was incorrectly showing tier 2+ commodities rather than just tier 1
- Resolved issue where cargo loading screen showed at the current airport rather than the depature airport when hand flying a pax sector out of sequence
- You can now correctly transfer a fleet aircraft to your VA
- Added VA permission for transferring Aircraft (off by default for all pilots)
- Added VA permission for transferring funds to the VA (off by default for all pilots)
- Fixed issue with AH2 window resizing itself for no apparent reason when windowed
- The Fleet list now shows pilots assigned to pax sectors
- Added new "New Version available" window which includes patch notes (from 22.214.171.124 onwards)
- Resolved a possible issue which occurs if a custom Flt/Pln path doesn't exist
- Accepted jobs now refreshes after job completion after cargo un-loading
- Remove "EA" from the forum button
- Added "Draw Jobs" option to Accepted Jobs map
- Fixed issue with Supply missions not updating when commodities delivered
- Single job doesn't populate details on overview map?
- You can now set the in-menu shortcut key combination from the options page (Shift+F5 is now the default)
- Resolved with pax sectors being completed before they should be flown on the next cycle
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.