Latest Update: 08/01/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Airport lights can now be switched on with NAV2 set at 112.0MHz or at ILS frequency of a particular runway. This will make autoland day landings possible with lights switched on.
- An additional option in the installer to switch airport lights ON permanently
- New, more realistic textures for runway lights
- EPSC navaids updated and 3D objects added (VOR)
- EPSC construction surfaces updated
- EPZG navaids updated and 3D objects added (ILS)
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.