Latest Update: 24/04/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Canopy railing gaps removed
- Rudder trim animation and control direction - fixed
- Stall sound added
- HP/LP cocks - now initialised correctly when the aircraft is first loaded and when auto-start (Ctrl+E) is used. Mouse-wheel operation added for improved usability.
- EGT disparity between engines 1 and 2 - fixed
- Occasional electrical failures - fixed
- Navigation hold switch added to autopilot
- Red cockpit flood light added (switch above Machmeter)
- VOR needle colour changed for improved visibility at night
- Flap sound volume increased
- Interior nacelle main spar and engine details now black.
- Denser, darker glass on camera windows for the FR.9 models.
- Black detailing in camera bay.
- Paint correction on air-brakes for VZ467 aircraft.
- Smaller navigation lights all models.
- Increased ambient occlusion shadow on wheel mudguards.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.