Latest Update: 03/12/2015
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
IMPORTANT! If you have added additional liveries above those supplied by default then these will be lost during re-installation of the F-27 Friendship. You will need to re-install these after installation.
- New altimeter fitted for improved readability
- ADI gyro flag logic fixed
- Cockpit lighting in P3Dv3 fixed
- Antenna location now shown on dedicated PSD layer in paint kit - link HERE
- RPM gauge markings adjusted
- Numerous improvements to autopilot (airspeed hold mode now adjusts pitch to maintain airspeed rather than using the auto-throttle to adjust power)
- Numerous improvements to flight director (operating correctly but only operational in lateral modes)
- Installer support added for Prepar3D v3
- Texture mapping issues - fixed
- Improved sound-set
- Tool included to toggle default Flight Simulator fuel pump
- Standby AHI bank indicator missing – fixed
- Rear wheel chocks added, nose-wheel chock re-positioned
- Turn indicator under reading - fixed
- Left fuel flow gauge over reading – fixed
- Fuel trimmer tool-tip and logic – fixed
- Livery panel lines adjusted
- Altimeter textures adjusted for improved readability
- HSI TO/FROM indicator added
- New DX10 compatible light effects added
- Engine igniter clicking sounds added to virtual cockpit
- Altimeter pressure subscale now indicates MB and INHG
- Gauge back-lighting can now be switched on during daylight hours
- FDE modified to add simulation of propeller ground fine
- Default GPS popup added
- Paint kit updated to add missing weathering (available here - https://www.justflight.com/support/fokker-f27-friendship/fd13410)
- Engine intake textures fixed
- Hole in fuselage when viewed through rear passenger door – fixed
- Port flap animation fixed
- New textures for overhead panel fresh air vents
- VHF receiver lights still illuminated with electrical power off – fixed
- Rear passenger door frame textures fixed
- Sounds added for seat belt and no smoking signs
- Click-spot added to captains seat to hide/show armrest for better access to center pedestal
- PDF manual updated to reflect software changes, including updated tutorial flight with updated and added/altered operational procedures. Please re-read the manual and fly the tutorial flight to fully see and understand the changes and improvements.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.