Latest Update: 10/09/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Adjustments to flight dynamics for X-Plane 11.50's flight model
- Reduced wheel rolling coefficient of friction
- GTN 750 transponder code is no longer overwritten every frame.
- Updates to skunkcrafts ignorelist file
- Multiple updates to the manifest.json file
- Updated Plugin logic to SASL 3.8
- Adapted flight dynamics to comply with 11.40 updates.
- Added SkunkCrafts Updater support.
- Fixed rain effects
- Made sun visors transparent
- Added night lighting textures
- Fixed VOR1 instrument
- Fixed autopilot screen
- Changed cockpit texture to 4k for future tests
- Improved performance (FPS)
- Added new custom cockpit sounds (window, heating controls, HSI slaving switches, carb heat lever)
- Implemented circuit breaker logic
- Revised checklists
- Improved Librain plugin effects
- Updated manual to provide instructions for installing Librain plugin
- Wheel chocks can now be removed in VR mode for greater realism
- Added headphone jack and fade-in effects (click on PHONE socket on left main panel)
- Added VR magnet attach point for XPad
- Made spark plug fouling rate and Vapour lock configurable via manifest.json file.
- Hide Yoke system now responds to X-Plane's default command
- Optimised performance.
- Fixed case sensitivity issue for Linux
- Removed default wing condensation effects. (They're excessive by default).
- Support for rain effects (requires free 3rd party "librain" plugin)
- Improved VR support (VR pop-up support, cleaned up yoke, more supported knobs, etc.)
- Improved sounds and sound effects
- Upgraded to SASL 3.5.1, which now includes pop-out window support
- Compatibility with the latest RealityXP GTN 750 features
- Improved flight dynamics for XP11.30
- Separated out checklist into ‘manifest.json’ file, so it's now end-user editable
- Moved cockpit.obj file into ‘objects’ folder, for neater top directory
- Numerous optimisations and improvements
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.